It's been a great quarter for Ready Player Me! We now work with 1,800 partners integrating our avatars into their apps and games. We also recently partnered with Pull&Bear to bring their first-ever metaverse collection to our platform.
Keep on reading for more highlights from March.
Brand New 3D Avatar Rendering
We released the biggest update to our avatar rendering yet. We added a lot of improvements to our avatar viewer, including new scene lightning and support for Retina resolutions. We have even more changes to improve the quality of our avatars coming soon.
New full-body animation controller in Unity Avatar SDK
We released a couple of updates to our Unity Avatar SDK in the past month. The biggest change introduced in version 1.8.0 is the ability to use any Mixamo animation regardless of the body type. It’s also no longer necessary to upload the FBX model to the Mixamo website. You can read the updated documentation here.
Everything else new in March
- Tobii partners with LIV and Ready Player Me to create realistic avatars for the Metaverse
- Learn how Koji integrated Ready Player Me into their tool for social media creators.
- Mona allows for up to 1,000 people in one virtual space. Learn why they integrated RPM.
- Unity SDK 1.8.0 and Unreal Engine 4 SDK 0.14.0 are live. Read the complete update notes here.
- Learn how to integrate Ready Player Me avatars into Unity games (desktop, mobile, AR/VR).
- We are hiring! Check out currently open roles.
- Unity Vuplex Example Project
- More improvements to avatars' quality
- New NFT drops from Ready Player Me and our partners
Become a Partner and add Ready Player Me avatars to your app or game
Excited about new features coming to our platform? We are always looking to help more companies and developers become part of the metaverse. If you have a project that's a good fit for our avatars, apply to become a Partner.