It's been an exciting start to the year for us. We now have over 1,500 partners integrating Ready Player Me avatars into their apps & games.
In case you missed it, we launched our first NFT collection – Ready Player Me Punks. It's a big step for us and our avatar platform. If you want to learn more about our plans regarding NFTs, read the letter from our CEO Timmu Tõke.
Keep on reading for more highlights from February.
Build WebAR experiences with 8th Wall and RPM
We are excited to extend our partnership with 8th Wall. Developers using their platform are now able to integrate Ready Player Me avatars directly into their WebAR experiences. You can get started by checking the sample project here.
CUPRA's anniversary and METAHYPE
We are excited to partner with CUPRA to celebrate their 4th anniversary. Later this year, you will be able to bring your Ready Player Me avatar to METAHYPE, with experiences from CUPRA, Primavera Sounds, and others.
Everything else new in February
- VRChat users have created 500,000+ avatars using Ready Player Me. Read more about our collaboration with the VRChat team.
- Unreal Engine 4 SDK version 0.12.1 is out, featuring bonemapping for humanoid skeletons.
- Listen to the latest episode of the Deconstructor of Fun podcast, featuring our CEO Timmu.
- We are hiring! Check out currently open roles.
- New NFT drops from Ready Player Me and our partners.
- Additional features in postMessage v2 API for our Partner monetization tools.
- Content API v1.
- Improving the overall quality of our avatars.
Become a Partner and add Ready Player Me avatars to your app or game
Excited about new features coming to our platform? We are always looking to help more companies and developers become part of the metaverse. If you have a project that's a good fit for our avatars, apply to become a Partner.