echoAR is a cloud platform that helps developers build AR, VR, and 3D applications. They offer a set of tools for managing and delivering 3D content to end-users. In short: if you want to scale your 3D app, echoAR will make your dev life much easier.
With today's update to their platform, echoAR added an option to create Ready Player Me avatars and view them in AR. It's as simple to use as you think – just take a photo, customize your avatar’s look, and place it in your room.
If you're building an augmented reality application, you can use echoAR to add Ready Player Me avatars to your project. You can find more details in their developer docs.
How to view your Ready Player Me avatar in AR with echoAR
Creating a Ready Player Me avatar in echoAR is simple.
- Go to the Profile page in the echoAR console.
- Click the edit button that will appear next to your profile avatar.
- Take a selfie a customize your avatar. When you're ready, click "Next."
- Click the upload button next to your avatar to add it to your project. It will appear in the "Content" tab.
- To view your avatar in AR, click the button in the bottom right corner
If you would like to change your avatar, just go back to the Profile page and click the reset icon.
Go to echoAR’s website to learn more about its platform and tools.
Become a Ready Player Me Partner
Are you looking to join us in the mission of building the metaverse? Fill this form and become a Ready Player Me Partner to integrate our avatars into your app or game.